- Low light visibility with reflective trim
- Radial cut attached saddlebags feature an efficient weight-forward design and passive compression to ensure load stability
- Harness suspension system ensures stability, comfort and fit
- Padded assistance handle and non-slip girth straps makes it easy to help dogs up and over obstacles
- Trail ready details: stash pockets and external gear loops
- Single-piece, anodised aluminium V-ring provides a secure leash attachment
Colours: Meadow Green, Orange Poppy
The pack’s harness should have an all-around snug fit for a stable load and to prevent movement or shifting of the saddlebags. Be sure that each saddlebag has an equal and balanced load.
Size Dog Girth Capacity
XS 17"-24" / 43-61 cm 305 cu. in. 5 L
S 21"-30" / 53-76 cm 610 cu. in. 10 L
M 26"-36" / 66-91 cm 793 cu. in. 13 L
L 32"-48" / 81-122 cm 1098 cu. in. 18 L
Girth: measurement around widest part of rib cage
Performance fit: contoured, athletic cut
In-between sizes: Choose the smaller pack for a lighter load and less bulk. Please do not use saddlebag capacity as your only sizing consideration; use the girth fit for best results.
It's recommended that your dog carry no more than 25 - 30% of their body weight in their dog pack.
Please allow a few days extra for delivery, as this is an item we do not usually hold in stock.
|Dog Weight||10-20Kg, 20-30Kg, 30-40Kg, 40-50Kg|