The Ruffwear Palisdaes backpack starts with the Ruffwear best-selling Web Master™ Harness, and adds a rugged, multi-featured, detatchable saddle bag system for the ultimate backcountry pack.
Built for use in rugged conditions on multi-day backpacking trips when extra carrying capacity is needed. Integrated water bladders keep your dog hydrated in dry conditions. Each bladder (2 total) holds 1 litre of water.
Three key features set this pack apart from other dog packs:
1. removable saddlebags
2. collapsible hydration bladders
3. cross-load compression system
- Balanced assistance handle and non-slip girth strps helps lift dog up and over obstacles
- Space-efficient saddlebags with lightweight, streamlined, go-fast shape
- Weight-forward saddlebag design for ideal load-carrying position
- Trail-savvy details like stash pockets, high-visibility reflective trim, and external gear loops
- Two points of lead connection - single piece, anodized aluminium V-ring or webbing loop
- Five points of djustment to ensure comfort and secure customised fit
- Multi-day adventures when extra carrying capacity is needed
- Dry conditions where hydration is important
- Extended backcountry trips
Size Dog Girth Capacity
S 21"-30" / 53-76 cm 610 cu. in. 10 L
M 26"-36" / 66-91 cm 793 cu. in. 13 L
L 32"-48" / 81-122 cm 1098 cu. in. 18 L
Girth: measurement around widest part of rib cage
Performance fit: contoured, athletic cut
In-between sizes: Choose the smaller pack for a lighter load and less bulk. Please do not use saddlebag capacity as your only sizing consideration; use the girth fit for best results.
It's recommended that your dog carry no more than 25 - 30% of their body weight in their dog pack.
Please allow a few days extra for delivery, as this is an item we do not usually hold in stock.
|Dog Weight||10-20Kg, 20-30Kg, 30-40Kg, 40-50Kg|